Saturday, October 2, 2010

Unloved
















These are some of the last photos from Vancouver. Yes, that was three months ago, but hey. Better late than never. Of course, these aren't all the photos, but I didn't want to bore you guys with the other thousand photos hanging out on my computer. Besides, I'm sick and thinking of all the delicious food that I ate makes me sad. Because as of right now all I can eat is yogurt and chicken noodle soup. Maybe that can become some kind of fad diet. Not so bad, better than living off grapefruit and cabbage leaves. Anyways:


Hat: Roxy
Striped Dress worn as a Shirt: Unknown from London
Shorts: Forever 21
Bag: Vintage Dooney and Bourke
Shoes: Sam Edelman


Currently I'm decorating my room for the new house and these flowers are serving as my inspiration. I love not only the bright color, but specifically the detail (yes, we all know my obsession with detail). The way the colors compliment each other, and slowly fade from purple to yellow really drive me to find the same cohesion in my room. Urban Outfitters has become my new favorite website. I'm really hoping for a vintage end table with a record player. Do you think vinyl is worth the investment?

Anyways, this old woman is me in 50 years. I cannot wait to be her. There are so many patterns here she might as well be a fabric store.

Okay, so maybe I have a lot of obsessions. But seriously. That Afro? Pure awesome. I have so many photos of this guy that I should earn a degree in stalking. Him, playing the drums, guitar, tambourine, the xylophone (yes, that's right), and finally this sick steel drum. I firmly believe that I will grow myself a similarly wicked Jew 'fro. Just take away my blow drier.

Hat: Roxy
Shirt: Francesca's Collection
Shorts: Vintage, Bought in Vancouver
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bag: Vintage Dooney and Bourke


All images hosted by Imageshack


0 comments: