Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Big Cat

My new 80's vintage sequin tiger sweater! I am in love with this
Paired with Marc Jacobs jeggings, and my Matisse boots
Mohan And Majestic; two of Siegfried and Roy's newest cubs!
close up
One of my favorite tigers, Waffles; I got him from my old friend who moved to Arizona when we were in 2nd grade :)
I love how even though the focus is the big tiger, it's got leopard spots all over it too!
2 of my all-time favorite people in the world; Siegfried and Roy. If you don't know who these fantastic guys are, check em out on youtube or google them--they're my idols
Roy, Siegfried, and one of their white lions.

Something to think about: there are approximately 2,500 tigers left in the wild today. Please help spread the word that these gorgeous cats need to be protected. Thanks, CB.

Images via:
www.siegfriedandroy.com
www.zimbio.com
www.cantstopthebleeding.com

0 comments: