Thursday, November 4, 2010





So. The new house has no heat. After breaking blood vessels in my nose, you'd think a girl could come home to a little comfort. I guess I'll just have to get cozy in lots of layers. Maybe that's why I'm loving this "Granny" trend. It's probably the un-sexiest thing I've ever posted, but I love the idea of chiffon and layers upon layers. I'm dying to be an edgy lady who lunches. I guess that means my lunch would consist of crackers and pretenious cheese, but at least it's fancy pretenious cheese. Maybe I can sneak in some wine now that I'm SEVENTEEN. It's legal somewhere...
Anyways. Though the boy you're lusting may not want to put his hands on you while you're wearing any of these get-ups, at least you know your girlfriends will want to cuddle with you/steal your clothes.

What do you think? Is less really more?
Images Via: Lookbook.nu, The Sartorialist (Calvin Klein and YSL)

0 comments: