Sunday, November 14, 2010

Footballin' Family

Northwestern football is a big love of my family, particularly my mother--an alumni and faculty member--and my older sister--a current wildcat, plus my father is just a football lover in general so he's always happy when the rest of us express an interest in it. Personally, I prefer European football a.k.a. SOCCER, because I used to play it, but I really love all sports. Anywho, these are some pic.s of what I wore to the game against Iowa yesterday...just saying, NU won :)
The bag is my school bag by Olsenboye; I figured I should attempt to get some work done during all the pauses in the game (fail; I just ended up coloring in my stained glass coloring book *pictures to come*)
Okay, if you're wondering why on Earth I have this awesome goldfish umbrella when there is no rain in sight, you're not alone--my family told me not to bring it since it "clearly wasn't raining"...few hours later, we all wanted it as rain-flakes (not cold enough to be snow flakes but not liquidy enough to just be raindrops) fell on us, so HA! (Oh and then there's the fact that umbrellas aren't actually allowed in the stadium. hmph)
Got these leggings a while ago, but I've been using them for my dance class so I usually keep 'em at school--They reminded me a lot of Balmain '09^Balmain^
Ozzie my octopus ring! Love this guy, but sadly, about a week after I got him, he broke, and after many attempts to fix him up, I finally got him to stay with 4 layers of this German brand of super-glue (on the bottom if you're wondering why you can't see it)
This is Princess, my neighbors' cat (though EVERYONE thinks she's ours cuz she hangs out by our house all the time) She's not very friendly apart from when she brushes up against peoples legs, but I adore her calico coat and sweet green eyes

0 comments: