Sunday, October 10, 2010

Super Slut?



Seems like I've gone on a tangent lately, talking all about what it takes to bring a boy close. But I can't help it. After the last night of partying, I'm just ready to go back out there! And this time more readily equipped. My one tip: always wear boots. It's not a style thing, you shove all your crap in your shoe rather than you bra. Trust me, it's much more comfortable. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to show you because we had a strict no camera policy. But here are some photos of what I want to be wearing next time I go out. Whether it be for going clubbing, a fall barbeque, or the last beach party while this freak weather it's still in effect, these outfits are pure perfection.

What are you wearing for your future fiestas?

Images Via: Lookbook.nu, Sartorialist (Fendi, Rochas)

0 comments: