Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halle-freakin-lujah

Dearest readers and fellow bloggers, for the past month my computer has refused to let me view this page, not allowing me to post anything or to see my favorite girl PB's posts, and I couldn't figure out why! ERROR, it said. Um, not okay. My dad--aka the only person apparently able to fix it--had been traveling, mainly in Arizona, with his cousin. To put it simply, now that he's back, so am I, but not without thanking PB for being AWESOME and holding up the blog on her own :) love ya Bex. xoxo, CB

The following pictures were actually taken a couple days after my birthday (back when the most of the trees were still green).
Shirt: American Apparel
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: gift
Sunglasses: thrifted
Jacket: Uniqlo New York
Bag: Vintage Dooney and Bourke














0 comments: