Friday, January 14, 2011

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Freind




I never used to wear much jewelry, it was too difficult to write with rings on every finger. But accessories are like expensive drugs, but the high is longer and satisfying. Every time I see that little sparkle on my finger or catch sight of my necklace in the mirror, I can't help but smile. Normally I buy my jewelery while on vacation, so each piece reminds me of an adventure. Now, everyday I take a trip in my jewelry box, and come out with at least two rings and one necklace. My favorites have to be my two knuckle ring, and the giant moonstone from Cozumel (photos to come) and though they're both huge, I wear them everyday. I feel bad for anyone who makes me mad because they'll be forever branded with a starfish and weird studded pepper...thing.
What accessory can you not stop wearing?


Images via: 5 Inches and Up, Becausei'maddicted 1 and 2 (Asesa), Late Afternoon

P.S. Don't my sunglasses look Leonardo DiCaprio's in Catch Me If You Can?

0 comments: