Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Viajar











Blazer: Unknown
Black Tank-Top and Flower Pants: Topshop
Teddy Dress: Someplace in New York
Hat: Roxy
Grey Dress and Sunglasses: Forever21
Sandals: Sam Edelman

Welcome to Mexico, where the water is warm, the food is spicy, and the music is feeling rather than a sound. I cannot begin to tell you what a good time I had over winter break (and how heartbreaking it was to come home)! But I can say that I am happy to be starting the New Year. There's something so refreshing about a clean start, it feels like anything is possible!
Here are some of my resolutions:
1) Be kinder.
2) Be more active/ cook more (Cooking counts as being active, right?)
3) POST MORE

What about you, what are your New Year's resolutions?

Images Hosted by ImageShack


0 comments: