Friday, December 24, 2010

See you next year











Jacket and Gloves: Unknown
Headband: Mint Juliep
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Scarf: Foravi
Skirt: Chico's
Shoes: Aquatalia
Hat: Kangool

Just a few photos of my adventures in New York before I leave for Mexico! I know, it's hard jet-setting around the world, but someone has to do it.
If you get the chance to hit up the Lower East Side in NYC, do it. I cannot wait to be back on Ludlow and Broome, eating at Katz's Deli (pictured), wandering around Assembly (pictured. I love the way the clothes are strewn around the room, as if it was your own closet) and trying on clothes at TG-170 (more on that later). But the best part of New York is coming around the holidays, there is just so much cheer and spirit you would swear that it's the North Pole.
But almost better was Bloody, Bloody Andrew Jackson. I cannot even begin to describe how magical and incredible it was. The photo above does not do it justice. A completely new theater experience. Below it you can see my fangirl photo with the lead, Benjamin Walker. Yes, that enourmosly dorky grin hurt.
Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year! See you in 2011!

Images Hosted by Image Shack


0 comments: