Monday, December 13, 2010

Fashion techie

So, as you may or may not know, I'm fairly very tech-savvy, but when it comes to Apple products, I'm lost (even though I'm actually typing on one now). Thus I don't know if you've all heard, but apparently you can now download Vogue issues to your iPad. The above is the 1st one, UK's December issue, and I'm still conflicted about whether or not I like that or not... I mean, 1/3 of the reason I buy Vogue magazines is because I love the feel of the pages, the free perfume samples, and (only if it's exquisite since I hate to tear up my things) being able to cut out my favorite images to put into scrapbooks, collages, etc. ON the other hand, I think it's great that Vogue is attempting to be more Green and waste less paper, and now I might be able to convince more people to indulge in this splendid magazine. What do you think about being uber technologically advanced?

Two pictures from the fabulously funky hussein-chalayan

Anouk Wipprecht--3 words; I'm in love

images via:
http://www.talk2myshirt.com/blog/archives/314
http://www.fashioningtech.com

0 comments: