Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bowling

Wear your surgical mask. It's been reported, an outbreak of the Moving Flu. It seems like every blogger is moving (5 Inches and Up, Fashion Toast) or fixing up the apartment that they've just moved into (The Glamouri). My family has finally decided on a house, as well. But before we even start decorating, it's packing up everything that's been strewn around the rental house for the last nine months. Though I hate breaking out the tape and getting my lazy ass off the couch to actually complete something, I definitely enjoy finding pieces of my closet that I though I lost.
My favorite, so far, has been a vintage bowler hat that my Bubbie (translation: grandmother) gave me a while back. I didn't even remember having it, but all of a sudden: there it was. It's nice to know that the goblins under my bed haven't stolen everything.

Images Via: lookbook.nu

0 comments: