Friday, August 20, 2010

Vancouver Day TWO












Cardigan: Random
Shirt: Francesca's Collection
Jeans: Top Shop
Bag: Dooney and Bourke

The second day was definitely my favorite. Nothing better than walking along Canada Place Way, where the Vancouver Olympics were held. The Olympic stadium was beautiful, shining white against the deep blue of the ocean. It was very humbling to be next to the place where all these dreams were fulfilled or crushed.
We also traveled to Granville Island, a little covered market where I had the best fish and chips. Maybe it was the fact that we had to wait in line for twenty minutes to eat it, but it was even tastier than its counter part in England.
We finished the day at Bard on the Beach, the outdoor Vancouver Shakespeare company. Yes, I know, I firmly cemented myself as a Shakespeare dork. It's not like I studied it in England for two weeks. But whatever, it was exceptional! Much Ado About Nothing is a fun, seemingly modern romantic comedy. Almost better than the show itself was the discussion with the actors. I wish I had photos to show you, but it was wonderful to talk with people so passionate about their field. Very inspired to finally get off my ass and get those head shots.

0 comments: