Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vancouver Day ONE















Day one was full of Boys Town, sight-seeing, and pastries. Actually, quite a lot of eating was done on this trip and I couldn't stop licking my fingers after eating at Stepho's. The lamb is roasted for three hours and when it finally reaches the table you barely need to lift your fork to make it fall off the bone. You know the food is good when after shoving a hunk of meat the size of your face into your belly that you go back for dessert (picture under the Stepho's bill).
Another obsession: Bang On, Vancouver's t-shirt printing company. The shop is incredible for custom printed t-shirts, but I was blown away by their accessories. I couldn't stop caressing the fox tail they had hanging behind the counter. There was no way I could justify bringing home an actual fox body part even if Louis Vuttion made a case for them A/W 2010. But don't worry, Bang-On and I will keep meeting, our love affair's not over yet.

0 comments: