Thursday, January 21, 2010

Frosted





Top- Ella Moss
Shorts- Bitten by SJP
Socks & Boots- Steve Madden
Necklace-vintage

Everything in fashion is recycled. From the patterns, trends, and now with the green movement, even the clothes themselves.

So sue me for wanting something new and exciting. While the runways show mixed prints (done), military-inspired clothing (so done), and rocker-chic (done and done) the Cocoa Boot and I decided to do something different. White.

Yes, you've probably seen the sheer white and baby pinks that strutted its way down the catwalk. Classy, sexy, business-like, and dare I say it, boring. White is a color constantly associated with weddings, pureness and innocence. We decided to take it to the next level.

14 days. Nothing but white.

The conditions:
1) Shoes can be different colors (Not all of us can afford to buy new shoes every week, Jane)
2) No water, food, or messy people near the clothes
3) If bras show through, suck it up
4) If any outfit deems to disobey the rules by you (our wonderful readers!), I will create a new white outfit to replace it.

This was my first day of the white challenge. Though I cheated with the knee socks, I thought that going for a "pop of color" with a neutral was innovative.

What do you think?

0 comments: