Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Clock Lies





Jacket- vintage
shirt and socks- no name
pants- Old Navy
Boots- Aquatalia

I just realized that the title of this post does not make any sense, seeing as the clock that was in this shoot got cropped out, whoops.

So what's black and white all over?
Me, of course.
Black, dark circles under my eyes (All thanks to the Cocoa Boot and I v-chatting the whole night) and wearing white for another seven days. Is it possible to drown in one color? My mother told me to throw in the towel, to just tell you guys that I tried, but it didn't work. But I refuse to have anyone tell me that I don't have "follow-through" (Alright, so maybe I don't, but I have more persistence than a dog with a bone).

Don't let anyone tell one you can't do anything. They're just jealous.

0 comments: