Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Champagne Supernova

The snow may still be falling (Hello, blizzard warning), but spring is there somewhere. Today as I slipped down the sidewalk with my hyperactive pooch there was a cluster of birds attacking some berries on the ground. Not completely unordinary except for the fact that it is January and there should be no fruit littered anywhere on the sidewalks. I take this like Groundhog Day, if fruit is already (impossibly) blossoming, then sunshine and summer break will be here soon.

After the second round of finals.



I am on my death bed, so instead of subjecting you to pictures of me, I'll explain this DIY and post pictures as soon as possible. Tomorrow, to be precise.

The trendiest item this fall/winter were big heavy chain necklaces. The Glamouri created a whole collection for Shrimpton Couture that blew my mind (check it out and buy me something for Valentines Day?). Those all these necklaces were gorgeous, modern, and edgy, they're much too heavy for spring (which is almost here...please). So instead of going out and buying something lighter, just create your own!

You just need some pins from around your house, a ribbon, and two or more strands of pearls (If they're fake I promise I won't tell). Play around and create your own combination, I'll post mine soon!




0 comments: