Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So We Could Live Life, Like Whitney and Bobby

Photos from yesterday, highlighting our amazing behind-the-sceners:



Dear R, could please stop being a beast? The fact that you can take photos like Paul Rowland, salsa dance, and do crazy hand stands makes anything I do in comparison insignificant.






Jeans-Bebe
Boots-Aquatalia
Earrings-Anthropologie

I officially refuse to walk the hallways any longer. Not only is it extremely awkward to carry back-pack (what do you do with your hands?!), but you have to make eye contact (or avoid it) skillfully. I fail to do either of these activities with grace or poise and today while I was walking down the dreaded corridors I went to wave to a friend while swiping some guy along his buttocks. Not a big deal when you can just walk away and pretend the person behind you is the culprit, but this particular guy happened to have reflexes like Spiderman. He whipped his head around and gave me a look that screamed "I am going to sue you for sexual harassment." Oh well. He should be flattered.

Do you have amazing style? Send us your photos and we'll put them on the blog!

0 comments: