Monday, December 21, 2009

America's Next Top (fill in the blank)


I have doe eyes. Statement of fact. I always get told that when I listen intently to someone, my eyes get very big-as in deer in the headlights big-and I have very good posture; so, for a while, I was very self-conscious about this and would try to stop myself whenever I'd notice it. Then, while searching for inspiration, I came across this photo--remember Allison? The cute, unique girl with the gorgeously huge eyes? Yeah, her. She has much larger eyes than I do and yet she was "in the running of becoming America's Next Top Model". She would sometimes talk about how awkward it was for her when she'd meet new people. She once said "I walk into a room and people are like 'Woah, now there's something you don't see every day."' I've finally accepted the fact that I have odd habits when I listen to something I'm interested in, stopped trying to prevent it, and now others have accepted it even more easily. So to all you fabulous people out there, don't be self-conscious about every little thing people say about you, cuz sometimes it's just not worth it--if you can accept and love yourself, so can the rest of the world. Believe in yourself and one day you could be Americas Next Top...(you fill in the blank) ♥




P.S. Also, looking at all the products people use to make their eyes look sexy and bigger just proves how lucky people with naturally big eyes are 8)

0 comments: