Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trains, Elephants, and 3 Sisters



(below) My little sister and my older sister


not quite sure what we were doing here...but it showed the bag well :)




hey everyone-went shopping with my beautiful sisters the other day. I sported my new favorite bag (which i got at a flea market in Africa!) and the 3 of us took the metra to downtown Evanston. I don't know if it's still going on this Saturday, but it turned out that American Apparel has been having a rummage sale every Saturday during the summer-definitely worth checking out if it's up and running. :) We also ventured into Urban Outfitters, where I hoped to purchase a pair of Jane Aldridge (the awesome blogger of Sea Of Shoes- http://seaofshoes.typepad.com/) boots but sadly I didn't find them. Besides that, it was a fantastic day for shopping, but we got lost when we were trying to find NU, which is where my sister's going to go to college and where we were going to have lunch...we found it eventually though! Thanks for the birthday wish pb, I can't wait til Monday!! xoxo, cocoa boot (cb)

0 comments: