Wednesday, September 16, 2009

She's out, You're in

So my sister has officially moved to college...10 minutes away. I miss her oodles....but I do get her room! :) I'm about to start refurnishing, but I wanted to get a little shoot in before all hell broke loose. I also got new nail polish; a bright yellow called Hook Up by Orly, my way of extending summer. Mens shirts are one of my favorite laid back casual looks and when it comes to accessories, they can be quite versatile-belted, loose, chunky necklaces,thin necklaces, big bag, no bag, etc. The awesome blogger of "Hella Tuff Street Style" also rocks the mens shirt (check out her fabulous blog!! www.hellatuffstreetstyle.blogspot.com) while Keira Knightley shows her love for fedoras-courtesy of Melissa Liebling-Goldberg. (community.livejournal.com/.../8620936.html)






0 comments: