Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Waka Waka


Summer break is finally here for the Purple Boot and me! Well, sorta...there's still summer school, dance, sewing, more dance, improv., raising a calf, acting, traveling, graduations, jobs, and God knows what else! We apologize for not updating as frequently as we wish we could, but that list is a brief summary of why :( The transition of school year to summer has been harder than one might think, but it's all getting sorted out! I'm so happy you want us to post more, it's awesome to have support and encouragement!

I give you this music video because a) I like Shakira, b) I absolutely love soccer and am pumped for the World Cup! and c) I really love the fashion in this, because it's so summery!
I adore the black skirt--so beachy! The tribal trend is still going strong, and it's perfect for this season! And what fashionista can call her outfit complete without a flower in their hair! (Or any fun ornament you choose--it's something simple that you can get super creative with, which is why it's so great!) Another option? Jerseys! Show your support for your favorite team, your sweetie, your own team, or just for fun! Jerseys are a comfy, casual piece that will match almost any bottoms (personally I prefer shorts) and any shoes--done and done, CB

0 comments: