Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dr. Goodall's Got Style


Jane Goodall is one of my favorite people in the world--she has done so much, even in regards to the fashion world! How? She has been an advocate for the intelligent, creative woman who can make a difference. She's an awesome role model for fashion folk because she encourages people to find a way to take what they're passionate about, pursue it, and use it to help the world and be happy! Never give up on what you love, CB.

Worn here: vintage Dooney & Bourke bag, vintage sweater, thrifted zebra shirt, my little sisters skirt :), and my malachite bangles which I got at the Olduvai Gorge (or as I was told by my African friends, the Oldupai Gorge) during my trip to Tanzania last summer

Since the picture doesn't show the texture of the bangles very well, I figured I'd post a photo of some malachite--I'm obsessed with the shiny fluidity of the stone--it's so enchanted foresty...not that that's an actual word, but you know what I mean

0 comments: