Friday, May 6, 2011

Spotlight






















































































The best part of romance and crushes and love is the mystery, the first beginning moments when you see a cute stranger and imagine all the things that could happen. Maybe I live too much in my own head, but that is the time when that person is perfect, they are simply everything you want them to be.
That's why I can't imagine being Kate Middleton. There would never be any secrets, your life would have to be an open book, forever stalked by the brutal British press. She must really love William to put up with the constant attention. Or maybe she likes it. But I prefer to live by keeping my true feelings private, allowing that person to stay perfect a little while longer.
What about you? Does your relationship need to be Facebook Official?

Images Via: Stylebubble,La femme, Chicago Looks

0 comments: