Thursday, March 17, 2011

So Contagious

For those of you that were able to see the musical I was in, Les Miserables, thank you and I hope you liked it!!! I'm actually sick as a dog here (never really understood that phrase), but luckily I don't think it's contagious...unlike these two trends! (golly I just crack myself up sometimes). Now, for those of you that have the "trends come and go, style is forever" mindset (which I too believe is true) remember that even though trends are constantly being redefined, you don't have to copy them; just use them for inspiration! TREND: Nude and NaturalNude 2011 Trend
nbbbbbNude 2011 Trend by CrystalG (Polyvore)









Reem Acra
Versace

THE TREND: NEON

Burberry Prossum, Michael Kors, Victoria Beckham
Jenn Kao Fall 2011

images via google

0 comments: