Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Virgo Girl

Hey readers! So today I turn 17, and I just want to say that I.FEEL.OLD, but my friends and family have really made this the best one yet :). Presents opening is going on in a few minutes, and I'm excited to see what I have to share with you all! I know most of them already since I picked a lot myself, but for now I'll say a few; some really cool earrings and a pair of equestrian boots, as well as these sunglasses from my aunt (which are coming in the mail but have not arrived yet; I LOVE THEM THOUGH). They look like they've come straight out of the 60's! I promise to post pictures of presents etc. tomorrow afternoon, but I at least wanted to give you this:
My astrological sign, the virgo, is usually depicted as on the smart and shy side, but what I like about our kind is that we know how to work a simple style, as well as be courageous and try new ideas and trends. Here are a few virgos I want to recognize:

For starters, there's Astraea, the original virgo herself


And of course Cameron Diaz (on the cover of the UK's July vogue)

And the talented Alexander Skarsgard as well


Images via:
www.flix66.com
www.photobucket.com
www.socialitelife.com

0 comments: