Sunday, May 2, 2010

can you use better models?? the main redhead girl you have doesn't have a proportionate body size, and its hard to tell what the clothes would look like on a more model-y type girl, try put more cute clothes on the blonde one!

I've been avoiding answering this comment for the last couple of days for a few reasons.
1) The box is meant for personal question about yourself or me. Not rude comments
2) This is a rude comment.
3) It is rude not only to the "main redhead girl" but also to the "the blonde one."

So let me say a little something to you, Miss Model complex. Real women, have real bodies. I have hips and a butt and sometimes (gasp) I eat chocolate. I look the way I do whether or not I have a proportionate body type shouldn't bother you. You should be secure enough in yourself, especially if you have a "more model-y" type body. Unless, you just hide behind your computer, shoving Oreo cakesters into your mouth while making nasty comments about other people to hide your own insecurities.

Love,
PB

Ask me anything

0 comments: