Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Home sweet Home!

hi everybody! Cocoa Boot here-I know I haven't posted in practically forever and I'm sorry! I was off on a not-so-fashion-savvy adventure in Tanzania, Africa! (pictures will be up soon!) Anyways, here's some shots from the last day before I left, at summer school with the Purple Boot,♥ who was wearing a very cute nautical shirt that I simply had to put up, and our male model ;) looked absolutely adorable in this picture with his teddybear pout. The 3rd and 4th pictures are 2 of my friends-unfortunately there was really poor lighting in my Drivers Ed. class so the 1st picture isn't very good, but i had to get a picture of this always-stunning fashionista! The modelesque Brunette has been on the blog before-I love this girl and her clothes!









Dress: vintage store
belt: gift from my fabulous older sister
leggings: American Apparel
boots: gift again :)
necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Wet Seal

0 comments: