Friday, July 24, 2009

Concrete Jungle

WITH ONLY SEVEN PHOTOS I WAS ON THE HUNT FOR THE FASHION ELITE.  AFTER MEETING SAVANNAH AND LINKING UP WITH HER ON Lookbook, I WANTED TO FIND MORE PEOPLE LIKE HER. BUT I KEPT LETTING PEOPLE PASS BY,THINKING I WOULD FIND SOMEONE BETTER DOWN THE STREET.MAYBE I SHOULD MOVE TO WHEREVER  Altamira IS HIDING (ELIZABETH AMMERMAN IS A STYLE GODDESS)...


KAYA MAKES ALL HER OWN CLOTHES, I WISH I HAD HER TALENT

HAYLEY

THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER, THOUGH THE GUY WAS MUCH MORE EAGER TO POSE THAN HIS GIRLFRIEND...

SOME SKETCHES OF KUNAAL'S THAT I FORCED HIM TO MAKE. HE NOW REFUSES TO MODEL SO I'LL JUST MAKE HIM DRAW


What I wore. I have to say I enjoyed all the attention that a girl in a skirt that swirls gets. As I was walking down the street to class there was a car full of tourists and there was this guy in the back who kept staring at me all the day down the street. And I'm not complaining. 
Not that I don't have my hands full with boys, but it's nice to appreciated for the work you do to look good. I don't dress to impress boys, if I did I would just wear low-cut shirts and booty shorts, but when a guy stares at something that took some effort to make (more on that in a mo.), well thats just nice. 

Jacket-Something from Macy's
Dress-Vintage slip and brown skirt
Necklace-gift
Boots-Somewhere...

I'm sorry, but I'm so tired, I just threw a party and really need to go to bed so I'm not going to go through and re-type everything with CAPS on. But I wanted to post before I forgot. And I have to take photos for the Mad Men casting call and I didn't want to forget this. 

Anyways, what do you guys prefer; dressing sexy and getting noticed for it? Or having the guy see past the clothes?




0 comments: